The European Citizen
Hello. Welcome to my website. I am Costin Cercel, a European Citizen. You may be one too. Not sure if you are?
Let me help you. Are you from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France,
Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or the United Kingdom? Or a family of a citizen of any of the above countries? Then you may be a European Citizen too.
Great News! You now have a number of rights in any of the above 28 European states, rights as:
- of nondiscrimination on the basis of your nationality
- to be able to move and reside freely within the EU
- to be allowed to vote for and stand as a candidate in European Parliament and municipal elections
- protection by the diplomatic and consular authorities of any other EU country
- petitioning the European Parliament and/or complaining to the European Ombudsman
- contacting and receiving a response from any EU institution in one of the EU's official languages
- accessing European Parliament, European Commission and Council documents under certain conditions - read more